It is becoming increasingly popular to integrate outdoor education and sports into the national curriculum, particularly in subjects such as PE.
Whether you wish us to work with your students weekly, fortnightly or monthly then we can come up with a schedule that suits your groups needs.
We can run progressive sessions in any of the activities that we offer. We're also able to offer National Governing Body Qualifications as
part of a progressive course, such as:
- BCU Paddle Power Awards
- BCU Start, 1* or 2* kayak and canoe
- BCU 3* kayak or canoe
- NNAS Bronze, Silver and Gold (National Navigation Award Scheme
- BEAL (Basic Expedition Assistant Leader)
- BELA (Basic Expedition Leader Award)
- MLTE Hill and Mountain Skills
- NICAS Level 1-3 (National Indoor Climbing Award Scheme)
Equally teachers should be provided with the opportunity to supplement and augment their curriculum with a hands on
approach to learning that not only boosts students enthusiasm and understanding, but inevitably and almost certainly
improves personal, teamwork and leadership skills.